Felt Stories by Rena provides a different way of telling a story, allowing for imagination and creativity. Felt stories can be used in large or smaller group settings or on an individual basis so that a child can create their own stories independently.
All felt stories are hand cut and hand painted in a smoke and pet free environment. Please view our photos of our stories to see all our inventory we have on hand.
Some of the skills that children learn using felt stories are:
- Visual – Sight, Spatial Perception and Colour Recognition
- Tactile – Touching and Soft Felt
- Fine Motor – Hand – Eye Coordination and Manipulation
- Auditory – Listening and Hearing
- Language – Cause and Effect, Problem Solving, Patterning, Sequencing and Memorization
- Social and Emotional – Self Esteem, Exploring
- Creativity – Imagination, Make Believe, Music and Drama
- Colours – Vividness attracts attention
Please contact us at email@example.com to place and arrange an order. We do ship but there will be shipping and handling added to your order. For shipping and handling charges it will be weighed at the post office first and then full payment arrangements can be made.